Parking at SkyParks
With a number of underground parking spaces, and further spaces available at the MIA main car park and other parking areas adjacent to the building, looking for a parking spot is certainly not an issue at SkyParks Business Centre.
Underground Car Park Rates:
First 10mins – Free of charge
10 minutes up to 1 hour – €2.00
1 hour up to 2 hours – €3.00
2 hours up to 3 hours – €3.50
3 hours up to 5 hours – €4.00
5 hours up to 12 hours – €5.00
12 hours up to 24 hours – €10.00
Additional day or part of – €15.00 per day
PLEASE NOTE: 10 minutes grace time from payment at machine to exit applies at all Car Park
- Customers must obtain a ticket from the automated ticket dispenser at the entrance of the car park: the ticket is the only valid document for exit.
- Vehicles must be parked anywhere within the car park except for the designated spaces in blue reserved for ‘Blue Badge’ holders. For the consideration of others please park within the lines.
- Remember to carry your parking ticket within the terminal as you will need it to pay via the pay machines.
- The Pay stations are located on level -1 and at the reception on level 1 at Skyparks Business Centre. Alternatively you may pay your parking ticket via the pay stations located outside the Arrivals Hall, or in the Basement Tunnel at Malta International Airport, and within the main car park by the central fountain.
- Once the ticket is entered into the slot, the screen will illustrate the fee. For a receipt press the receipt button before inserting the money. Payment can be made by coins and €5/€10/ €20 notes. Payments by credit card can be made by Visa and MasterCard holders only.
- Once payment is complete, retrieve your ticket and return to your vehicle.
- To exit the car park, please insert your ticket into the automated machine. Once the ticket is scanned the barrier will rise to allow exit.
- If you experience a problem at the barrier, press the assistance button. Remote assistance will be provided by a member of staff.
Terms & Conditions:
- CCTV cameras are installed around the car park for security purposes.
- Vehicles must be parked within the parking lines.
- The use of car parking areas does not imply surveillance and guardianship.
- A fee for lost tickets applies.
- The Management is not responsible for damages, fire, theft or loss to vehicles and their content.
Making use of the car park signifies the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
For further assistance please contact Airport Parking Ltd on telephone +356 2369 6475.